1950’s diners need a comeback
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
Now I kinda understand anxiety from my friends a little
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART OF THE WHOLE FREAKING MOVIE
IT’S JUST THE CLEANNESS OF IT ALL
I MEAN JUST LOOK AT HIM POLISHING THAT EYEBALL OR GETTING RID OF THE ‘ANDY’
SO CLEAN AND PERFECT
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT LIKED THIS SCENE!
One of my all time favourite scenes from this film!
Isn’t that the guy from the bugs life chess short??
Tbh when I watched that scene I was like “this is the job im gonna have”
Holy shit our lungs are crazy
I don’t know whether to be disgusted or amazed…